You can find a professional airbrush tanning technician who is mobile and comes to your home or office or find an Airbrush Tanning salon where you can go, to get an airbrush tan. This site should help you find reviews on a spray tanning technician in each state. You can find out about their credentials, what kind of brand solution they are using, as well as see how other clients liked their spray tan.
We encourage you to write your own review once you have received a spray tan from a particular business. When writing a review please keep in mind to stay professional, include relevant details and provide useful information so others can benefit from your review.
Be specific, be real and be fair!
If you want to start posting a review, please register here first.
For Airbrush Tanning Technicians/Business Owners:
This site is for you to have your own business listing so you can get more exposure for your business and more clients. Registering your business is totally free for 1 year so you have nothing to loose and we also give you an opportunity to upgrade your listing (for a small fee) to be featured on the home page and on a category. We only have 2 categories for Mobile Airbrush Tanners and for Salon Airbrush Tanners. To read about our upgraded plans click here.
How will this listing help me?
- it will help your search engine rankings a little bit because you will get a link back from our site to your site.
- reviews are an important factor in local search engine rankings as well
- you will have more exposure and clients can find you and read about your reviews abd credentials and ultimately you will receive more clients
What features and highlights come with my listing?
- Listing is free for 1 year – become featured on the home page or category for a small extra fee
- Contact Info – list your phone number, address, email address, facebook fan page, website address
- Google Maps – each listing will show a Google map pointing to your address
- Profile description – write useful information about your business, indicate weather you accept credit cards, hours of operation, talk about your credentials and upload your certifications or any additional brochure
- Upload pictures – you can upload up to 5 pictures/images which is great to show some before and after pictures
- Upload Files – you can upload and files in pdf, doc, jpg or png – this is great to showcase your certifications or any other brochure or other forms you want your customers to have from you
- Embed a video – you can embed a Youtube or Vimeo video within your description to stand out from the rest
- Social sharing – share your listing quickly and easily on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram – your profile will have all the sharing icons available so you or other visitors can promote your profile listing
- Update/Edit Listing – your listing can be easily edited at any time by simply clicking on your own listing and then click on the “Edit Listing” icon. Edits can be made 24 hours/7 days a week and as frequently as you want
- Reviews – encourage your customers to write reviews on your profile and be able to respond to your own reviews
Still not convinced why you should be listed in our directory?
Here are a few articles from SearchEngineLand.com that talk about the importance of why local reviews are so important and how to handle negative reviews:
- Local Reviews Gaining in Importance
- 72% of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much As Much As Personal Recommendations
- Harnessing The Power Of Online Reviews For Local Business Growth
- Local Consumer Review Survey 2012
- 5 Tips For Responding To Negative Reviews Online
Don’t delay – Register today!